Meditations by James

I am a student at Tyler Junior College working to get my Bachelors in History, hoping afterwards to head to bible college to get my Masters in Theology, and ultimately my Doctorate or more to teach bible college.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alba, Tx, United States

I am a bi-vocational pastor of a small church in Texas.

Monday, September 12, 2005

London at Night

A few of us decided that we would all load up and head down to London for the night. It was a blast, and everything looks so much different down there at night. Everything is so much more detailed, you can see how old things are this way, and it all looks a little gothic.

We emerged from the tube exactly when the bell struck 9:30pm. The whole thing was really cool and lots of fun. We also ate at this really nice Itallian Resteraunt, where they where playing Madonna. I ate: Black Tagliolini with crab meat and two cherrie tomatoes. Very deliciouse I might add, I ate every bit of it, of course the meal was 14.95 pounds, which is about equivilent to 21 dollars. Worth it though.


These are pictures of Parlement, Bigben, The Eye of London at night. The last one is of me and my friends, and my friend Chris who is taking the picture, riding in the tube. He is the one who took the pictures that you are seeing now, I just got me and ancient Digital Camera, which has a 4 mb card in it. So it is good for maybe 10 pictures.

Lord willing I will be able to come back into the military as a Chaplain, and see some more of the world like I have gotten the opportunity now. I have been enjoying my time here, I am kinda a homebody so I haven't seen as much as I could have. There is so much to see just in England alone.


Picture of the Eye of London at night, of course half the lights were off at this particular moment for some reason.


Micah, John David, his wife Juliana, Christ (taking picture), and I, crusing the tube at 9:00 at night. Heading to London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home